Greenway is always looking to add Rockstars to our team! Are you a good fit?
Do you want to be a part of a special company that emphasizes customer relationships and company reputation?
Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
Do you want to be empowered to help create an amazing company culture?
Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
Will your previous employers have good things to say about you?
If all of the following statements are true, then we want to hear from you:
● You are a People person
● Hard work doesn’t scare you
● You are teachable and coachable
● You like working outdoors
● You can make decisions
If ANY of the following statements are true, then we DO NOT want to hear from you:
● Your favorite place is under the covers in your mom’s basement.
● You are afraid of heights (don’t try to fool us on this… we will know right away.)
● You are a victim, a whiner or complainer.
● You smoke at work, you do drugs, or you drink heavily.
● You can’t lift heavy stuff without sustaining “a back injury”.
● You are a wuss when it gets too cold or too hot out.
Job responsibilities include: Maintaining high levels of customer services
Attention to detail and safety conditions
This includes cleaning windows, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning activities. Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions while using ladders and lifting over 50 lbs